Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas (better late then never) & Happy New Year!


Rio wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas... but alas I never seem to have time to write so nothing ever gets posted when it actually happens!... I have a list of blog topics a mile long! Oh well better late then never right? Not that it really matters because I'm pretty sure we have all of maybe 5 readers!



Since I was a young kid with my first horse Katie, I have always dressed the horses up for a holiday photo... much to their dismay and my delight! Christmas is one of my favorite times of year!

This year I  managed to talk a few of my fellow boarders into participating... I think they had a good time despite some groaning when I first mentioned it.  I brought cookies for the humans and carrots for the horses... Lynne contributed a veggie tray and Erica ended up buying pizza for all of us. And, we didn't look half bad for a last minute plan! Next year we'll plan better, but it was certainly not bad for last minute planning!




Thank you to my awesome friends for sharing in the fun & to Dan & Erica (the barn owners) for our Christmas present. Rio enjoyed the carrots immensely!

Happy Holidays &  Best Wishes for the  year ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I bought some cheap shiny crap the other day, 'cuz Target's Xmas stuff was 70% off. Next year we'll be better prepared... though I need to find a suitably festive helmet cover, & I won't be really happy 'till I can afford to cover Moon in battery-powered lights! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Alice! I've started a tradition maybe? We'll have to research the lights thing... know its doable because when I was a kid there was a boy in my class who dressed up as a Christmas tree and wore lights.

    ReplyDelete